Listed as one of the “Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting” Will Hill joins me to discuss common inefficiencies within firms, how firms can implement organizational change and the risks of relying on tech to improve efficiency.
- The intersection between people and process.
- How to stay focused on improving efficiency.
- How to implement organizational change.
- Common inefficiencies within firms and strategies to improve efficiency.
- The role of the COO in enacting change.
- The risk of relying on tech to improve efficiency.
- How to propose the idea of change to others.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 2:49 – “When we put change in place nothing goes 100 per cent according to plan, things don’t go smoothly and all too often we quit at the first sign of trouble.”
- 21:45 – “Technology is a magnifier, that’s what it is and if you’ve got process issues it will shine a spotlight and magnify those process issues, if you’ve got a great process it’s going to magnify the efficiency of your already existing process.”