Founder and Senior Member of IntrapriseTechKnowlogies Donny Shimamoto joins me to discuss the security dangers of working from home, the potential costs to an organization if their staff’s security isn’t adequate and best practices to increase remote working security.
- The increase in hybrid work and what this means for organizations.
- The security dangers of working from home.
- Best practices to increase remote working security.
- The costs of a data breach.
- What VDI infrastructure is and how to implement it.
- How to fix recruiting and retention problems.
- How technology and automation can increase staff retention.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 9:07 – “When you’re in the office environment you’re behind the business class firewall you’re behind all the protections, you’re in a secure area. When you’re outside the office you’re not in that secure area so you really have to be more vigilant and perhaps a bit paranoid.”
- 28:12 – “Figuring out which of these types of techniques work or don’t work, it’s an art more than a science.”