A survey of 200 CFOs was recently conducted that resulted in some interesting data regarding the current and future state of the accounting and finance industry. Here’s a few statistics from that survey:
- 86% said the skills of their team must evolve for new roles played by data and analytics
- Under 10% said that their processes are more than 75% automated
- Over 30% said they planned to have 75% of their process automated
From just those numbers you can see that the industry is planning for BIG changes.
Based on this trend I have some questions for you
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- Does your team have skills in data and analytics?
- How much of your operation is currently automated?
- How much of your operation would you like to be automated and by when?
Based on that information, you can put a plan in place to achieve these goals. Don’t wait too long, your industry is in motion.
PS. For a link to the survey and related article click here.