I talk a lot about how Intelligent Automation can help boost the employee experience, but how much are we talking?
Well based on a study conducted by the authors of the book Intelligent Automation, we know the following:
- 42% of employee activities can be automated
- 32% of employee activities can be augmented
- 26% of employee activities can be eliminated
OK, but what do each of these mean?
- Automated – qualifies as boring busy work that shouldn’t be done manually
- Augmented – with IA the impact can be greatly improved, think analytics to help with decision making
- Eliminated – these tasks don’t have any impact and should be removed altogether
There’s tremendous potential to dramatically improve the employee experience which will also provide your firm with a major boost in productivity.
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
This is how your firm can boost your profitability without hiring.
PS. Read more in the book Intelligent Automation.