President of The Visionary Group Bob Lewis joins me to discuss ‘The Great Liberation’, what it means for the Accounting industry, and how firms can retain clients and reduce their turnover rates.
- What ‘The Great Liberation’ is and what it means for the Accounting industry.
- How to transition from a compliance-only approach to an advisory approach.
- How to retain clients and reduce turnover rates.
- The importance of focusing on building enterprise value and optimizing performance.
- The problems operating agreements cause for firms.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 13:42 – “It’s a lot easier to deal with one large client than ten smaller clients.”
- 17:32 – “Every action you take should be looking to build the enterprise value of the firm as if you’re going to sell it in the open market tomorrow.”