President of The Visionary Group Bob Lewis joins me to discuss ‘The Great Liberation’, what it means for the Accounting industry, and how firms can retain clients and reduce their turnover rates.
Bob Lewis is the President of The Visionary Group and is one of Accounting Today’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting.
Bob focuses on building the Enterprise Value of CPA Firms using a process of mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and refinement of a firm’s organic growth decisions. He has been exclusively supporting the CPA profession for over 25 years and collaborates with firms of any size including a few of the largest firms in the country. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Accounting Automation:
- What ‘The Great Liberation’ is and what it means for the Accounting industry.
- How to transition from a compliance-only approach to an advisory approach.
- How to retain clients and reduce turnover rates.
- The importance of focusing on building enterprise value and optimizing performance.
- The problems operating agreements cause for firms.
Connecting with Bob Lewis:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 13:42 – “It’s a lot easier to deal with one large client than ten smaller clients.”
- 17:32 – “Every action you take should be looking to build the enterprise value of the firm as if you’re going to sell it in the open market tomorrow.”