Editor-in-chief at Accounting Today Dan Hood joins me to discuss how the industry is responding to changes in technology, the dangers of shiny object syndrome, and some of the exciting future trends for accounting.
- The role of technology in accounting and the areas it impacts.
- How accountants work has changed over the years because of technology.
- How the industry is responding to changes in technology.
- Where firms are fitting technology into their decision-making process.
- How to decide if a type of technology is right for your firm.
- Exciting future trends for accounting.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 02:27 – “Technology is one of the big, if not the biggest, driver of change in the accounting profession.”
- 15:26 – “Avoid shiny objects, it’s not about what’s exciting, it’s about what works for us, what makes sense for us.”