Accounting firm marketing expert Rob Nixon joins me to discuss the differences between the Australian and North American accounting markets, how firms in North America can improve their efficiency, and what the Accountants Benchmark Report showed.
- The differences between the Australian and North American accounting markets.
- Why the Australian accounting profession is more efficient than in the US.
- What the Accountants Benchmark Report showed.
- How to determine your ‘profit time index’.
- The most important numbers to know in accounting firms.
- The problems with charging by the hour.
- How firms in North America can improve their efficiency.
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 25:04 – “The number one project we get every firm to do is switch from hours and arrears to a fixed fee in advance ideally by the month.”
- 27:18 – “Accountants spend up to three hours, typically average of two per accountant per day doing administrative work associated with the accounting work, doing a lot of admin work.”