Managing partner of Ross Buehler Falk & Company Jeff Bleacher joins me to discuss the new tools he’s brought into his accounting firm, how he helped his staff overcome their scepticism of these tools and the way AI has affected his business.
Jeff Bleacher has worked in accounting for almost 40 years and is the managing partner of Ross Buehler Falk & Company. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Accounting Automation:
- How Jeff became the managing partner at Ross Buehler Falk & Company.
- The benefits of having a proactive advisory relationship with your clients.
- Building dashboards around your client base.
- Improvements that can be made to a Tech Stack.
- How much time can be saved using AI tools.
- How to overcome scepticism around using new tools.
Connecting with Jeff Bleacher:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
Get our awesome product content delivered daily-ish to your inbox
- 10:22 – “You should be able to have conversations with your client because that’s how you learn.”
- 35:05 – “Getting your whole team involved early on as much as possible, explaining why we have to do the change, why it’s necessary, that’s very important don’t just throw it at them.”